Now for backlogging.. Starting with National Day!
Actually its not the actual celebrations on 9 Aug but the post-celebrations. Went to the esplanade area to watch, my friend's friend got tickets so we actually got to seat on the spectator stand (moreover the central red zone) and watch the 1 hr show. There are 2 weekends celebrations, I went for the Spain one. The other is China. Some of my friends (OGs asked me to watch tog too at the bridge) Heh, I've a ticket seat to watch.
The fireworks were really spectacular, its composed by a person from Spain. Deh. Can guess from the theme of the celebration. It must be very costly becuz the whole duration was abt half an hr? Or 15 mins? Non-stop & full of surprises & VERY pretty fireworks. Didn't really look forward to fireworks before this, cuz don't like to squeeze with the crowds & stand for very long just to get a gd spot to watch a few mins of sparks.
Now I think maybe it is worth it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment