Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TV Addict

Hahaha.. Over the CNY break (6th-11th Feb), I've watched the following:

Movies
1) Kungfu Dunk
2) Lust, Caution (VCD)
3) The Drummer, Zhang Gu (VCD)

Dra
ma
1) 律政新人王 II
2) 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶 / War of In-Laws II
3) Prison Break

Oops, sounds like I stay at home throughout CNY.. Nah... Only that I didn't get much slp. Haha.. Busy watching the shows at night after visiting relatives. Anyway, I've yet to finish Prison Break. Can't wait for Heroes Season II!!!

Most of these are rented-me & my sis started the habit of renting shows to watch during long hols a few yrs back. Anyway each movie is only 3 bucks. much cheaper than gg to cinema during public hol. Haha. And this year, I tink I've make a smart choice of choosing HK drama to watch instead of Taiwan/Jap/Korean. Y? Simply because I realized that Media corp don't really shows up-to-date HK shows. The current HK show on weekdays 10pm Channel U, I've watched that 3 yrs back. Aiyo..

Tink Media corp want to cater to those young teens watching taiwan idol dramas & 'more mature' women watching Korean Dramas.. So, just shall stick to HK shows to utilise my $$$.. If not, so wasted if 2 months later they start showing the show I rented on TV!


No comments: