Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympics 08

I didn't really settle down to watch a full match since the opening ceremony, but I was certainly in awe when I watch the US swimming team on Bus 96 today. I think everybody's eyes on 96 was watching the repeat of the swimming games because it was really really awesome! I think my mouth was open when I saw the US team smashed the 800-meter freestyle relay below 7 mins.

Didn't catch their winning time but that's not the point. THEY WERE SO FAST. Lol... I was so stunned that the 4 of them (dunno their names) are so good, not to mention the "Greatest Olympian wannabe-Michael Phelps", for each leg of the relay, the US team was CONSTANTLY WAY AHEAD of the rest. Though only a short 10mins bus ride, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the olympics cuz its just so exciting! :)

No comments: