Something crop up in my mind these few days; Came across an article on Tasmania in the papers & I started searching again. It's 1 of the destinations that I wanted to go a few yrs ago, but has yet to.
Backtracked to 1.5yrs back when I embarked on my trip.. Blogging in my own hostel rm, travelers are chatting ard me in New York:the usual conversation about where they come from, where they are going next. In California, down the beach, surfers are catching the last wave of the day, people going admiring the awe of the Grand Canyon & the Niagara Falls..
In many ways, these are idyllic scenes. But to be honest, I was feeling tired and jaded about travel. When you’re on the road too long the spark of newness fades, and travel can feel like a long, pointless slog, a detour from loved ones and from life.
But the urge is still there. Which is why i gladly went to Vietnam for a 2-wk backpack trip. And I convinced pple, its worth for me to go Cambodia..
Cravings: Sushi. And Cream Puff from Liang Court. I wanna try cuz i heard its good!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment