Sunday, January 7, 2007

Arrived at college station!!


Finally I've reached my destination!

Wat a long flight. Flew for 3hrs+ to HK, transit for an hr (which I almost didn't have time to visit the toilet bcos the security check was so mafan. There were 2 rounds of security checks, 1 of which gotta open you hand luggage and check item by item).

After which is a 12hrs flight to San Francisco. I couldn't sleep on this flight which is horrible. But the food on SQ is really nice, I esp like their ice-cream. I just kept on eating on this flight.

The security check at San Francisco was super fast, out of my expectation. I thought it will take hours (like 3-4 hrs) but I finished everything less than 10 mins. Including the waiting time. Thats bcos my friend's luggage came out quite late, so by the time 3 of us were ready with our luggage, the queue for security was pretty short.

Next is the terrible waiting time at SF airport. We've got to spend 10 hrs there before we are able to check in!! We slpt on chairs and got to look aft our luggage all the time. Its not fun! And the airport is so quiet! Esp at the domestic terminal, all shops were closed. Guess partly is bcos its like midnight till wee hrs in the morn when we were there.

Finally, we are able to take the domestic flight to houston. Its a 6 hrs flight. We could see the beautiful sunrise on the airplane!! So nice. Then we spend 3 hrs in transit in houston airport. Nthg much to do, just slp.Finally Finally, we can board our plane to college station!! Its an hr flight.

Ok finally finish talking abt my long flight.
LM

No comments: